Friday, December 21, 2012

Ellie Gonsalves in Maxim Australia is giving me Carmen Electra vibes

I know of a hot brunette who comes from the land down under and that's about all I can say about my knowledge of babes of Australia. Trust me, I understand that there are a ton of gorgeous famous women that come from the country but I'm less familiar with those who are only popular in their native land. Looking at these images of Ellie Galveston in the current issue of Maxim Australia, at first I thought Carmen Electra had dyed her hair even lighter. Then I looked closer, realized that this was a different woman, did no research on her and just decided to post her pictures because it's the end of the world as we know it and it's best to go out with women this fine. 





Tags: australia, ellie gonsalves, hot new face, maxim, swimsuits

No comments:

Post a Comment